Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Birthday Cake

Welcome to Wednesday!!!
                         Happy Valentines Day!!!

Today over at Crafty Creations Challenges is the start of challenge #360.

The theme is always Anything Goes
The  sponsor is Bugaboo 


The prize is 4 digital images.
Hope you join in the fun and submit a project
You could be the next winner

I picked this image to use for this post before I realized it would go live on Valentine's Day

But since we all have many celebrations throughout the year
this is a perfect image for celebrations in general.




Since the digital image had a balloon on it I decided to add additional die cut balloons.  

Usually, I try my best to eliminate any glare on the card but this pic shows the 
 Nuvo Crystal Glaze I used on the balloon, the red dots, and the green icing in the digital image.


This is such a fun image and I love it. 
It's perfect  for a birthday, anniversary, graduation or any other celebration

I am submitting my card to the following challenges:




I hope you’ve enjoyed my project. Hope you will link a project in the Crafty Creations Challenge. Don’t forget, the theme is always Anything Goes.  

Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back soon.






1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fantastic and fun birthday card. I love the glaze on all those balloons too.