Sunday, July 10, 2016

Memories

Hello,
Thanks for stopping in. Just a quick little card for everyone. 
I spied this stamp a while back and have just got around to using it today.


Behind that stamped panel is a paint swatch in the pink range. I love the curved top & bottom on that swatch. .And those pieces are layered onto a red card.

I used red and pink sequins and pink pearls.

Kind of CAS, definitely not my usual kind of card. 
I love the look of CAS cards but I usually don't make CAS cards,
I think mine always look naked. 
But I think this came out nice. 
Hope you like it as well.

LET ME SHARE WITH YOU THE I SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Hero Arts - Spring Gems
Paper/Card Stock
: Red CS, White CS
Ink: India Ink - Black
Dies Used:  Spellbinders Square LG
Accessories: Sequins, Pearls, Large paint chip (hues of pink)

I am submitting this card to the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping in today. I will be back soon.


12 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

wooow so many texture on your card
love them all the pearl the sequin
it makes your card Pop
lovely arrangement
many thanks for joining us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika

sandie said...

Superb card, love all the added pearls etc, such a stunning idea. Thanks for joining Ink

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your card design. And, love that you used a paint swatch. I have not used those in a long time and I do have a few on hand so I might just have to try them again. Thanks for the inspiration!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Barbara thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination
Dianne xx
IDCB DT

My Scrap Pages and Cards said...

Love the colours, turned out fantastic, love the way you have done the pearls etc
thanks for joining our challenge over at
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
Debbie DT

Wheelie Crafty said...

I liveth what you have done to your card its so pretty... Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...

Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner
http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

cm said...

Such a pretty card with the pearls, sequins and paint swatch! Thank you for sharing your creativity in the Inkspirational 'anything goes with red' gallery!
~carol

Andree said...

A fabulous card and a wonderful way to embellish the stamp.
Thank you for joining in with the July challenge "Anything Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

Unknown said...

What a fabulous idea, looks so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delights. Helen DT

NickScrapShack said...

Fantastic idea. Love the different embellishment you added to this image, it looks so pretty!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran. Good luck!
Nick

Unknown said...

What a fab card, I love the dimensional elements..

Thanks for joining in over at the Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog

DT MsWipz

GalFridayStamping said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love the embellies. ❤️. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog. http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com/2016/07/challenge-57-challenge-56-winners.html Jane P. DT