Monday, April 6, 2015

My Projects for Mema's Crafts for April

April Theme - Anything Goes

Hi Everyone
Welcome to April!!!

This month Mema's Crafts has two sponsors, Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet and Rick St. Dennis

Easter is over but I thought I'd share with you an Easter card I made for a friend, even though it's late in the game, so to speak.

My Easter card is using the cutest bunny image and it's a Stitchy Bear Digital Stamp called Bunny Blu. As soon as I spied this cute bunny I knew I just had to use it on my card.




My second card is using a darling little girl from Rick St. Dennis
This digital image is called Pollyanna


Please click here for more pictures and additional informational information for both cards.

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

I love the coloring of both these images Barbara. Great backgrounds too, loving the lace and corrugated die on the Pollyanna card. Sweet cards for sure.

Jac’s Playground said...

Love the texture of the corrugated cs on your Pollyanna card, great effect, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both of these projects are awesome. Great colors and lovely images.

creative lady said...

Love your cards! Love how you fuzzy cut the images and love your coloring.