Saturday, June 7, 2014

Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop Winner

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back!!!  

First I just noticed I have a new follower, Anneke Klerke. 
Welcome and thanks for subscribing to my blog.

I just recently got back from teaching a class and thought I'd better get the blog hop winner announced before you all start looking for me. LOL

I just posted the winner's name over on the Craft-Dee BowZ blog and thought I share the name here on my blog as well. 

It is

Ursula Uphof


Congratulations!!!



Please contact Barbara at the email below by June 14 (one week) to claim your prize. 
bbruder@fuse.net




Thanks to everyone for participating in the Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop and leaving comments.
 I look forward to seeing you again at our next hop.

But in the meantime please, stop back at the Craft-Dee BowZ blog for  weekly posts (each Tuesday) hosted by a different super talented design team member each week. 

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments: