Monday, March 31, 2014

Reach for the Sky

Hi Everyone,

BLOG HOP ALERT - Craft-Dee BowZ Blog Hop starts Wednesday nite at 10:00 p.m. EDT

Thanks for stopping in. Today I am sharing with you the 3rd card from my March card class. This card is so clean and simple. Not usually my style, however I just love the look this card has.




SUPPLIES USED ON MY PROJECT
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn - Sunny Skies
Paper/Card Stock
: White CS DP
Ink: Black, Blue Dye Ink
AccessoriesBlue Bakers Twine,  dimensional foam



Thanks for stopping in today. Stop back tomorrow for my regular first of the month post.



8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is so pretty Barb. Sometimes less is more - case in point!

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb, I think you hit on my style....I Love this card.
Nice work!

Angie

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love the CAS style on this card - perfect with the little kite. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

D said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card! Love the twine you added to the kite. Perfect final touch.

Laurian said...

This is just gorgeous!
Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you'll join us again soon!
Hugz
Laurian

Shirley said...

How uplifting and beautiful too! I have a problem when I try simple. Yours is lovely. I really like your clouds and how you did the 'window type of back drop!! Great DP kite and twine too!

Ellibelle said...

Cute creation! Love the design!
Thanks so much for playing along in my March wordplay saturday challenge!

Wendy said...

Fabulous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx