Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Old Fashioned Hello

Hi Everyone
Looks like I have a few new followers!! Woohoo!! and welcome to Art and Soul Creations, great to see you new followers!!!

Happy Spring, everyone!!!! Well it's supposed to be spring, however mother nature seems to have other ideas. Hmmm.......wonder when she will let spring will arrive on the scene.

I don't have a "spring" card today, but I wanted to share with you a card that might bring back memories for some of you. LOL

Ok....  let's remember back say 20+ years or more. Does this bring back memories????



This is the cutest stamp and die set. And since I used to work at the telephone company for over 25+ years, this just caught my eye.Remember pink telephones?? How about rotary dial phones??


And here is the card opened.

What a memory maker this is. 
This die and stamp set is from Die-namics and is called "ring me" How cute is that!! 22 stamps and 5 dies are included.

Now if we can just spring started, that would be great!!!
Thanks so much for stopping in today. 

x_3da8e0c8 photo x_3da8e0c8_zps833f568e.gif

6 comments:

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb I love it! My best memory is my grandma's phone, the house was built with an arched pass through the wall so the ONE phone in the house could be answered from the dining room or the hallway.

Donna Ellis said...

Great card, Barb! I recall when the starlight dial "princess" phones came out, and they were an extra $1.10 per month LOL - Gosh that was back in the 60s. Or how about that "styline" phone with the dial in the handset. It was so sleek back in the day LOL Your card is so sweet - love the pink colors, and the cord looks great! I especially like the fold on your card! hugs, de

April said...

What a wonderful card! Yes, I do remember this style phone. We have come a long way!

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful card and so fun. ANd yes, I remember rotary phones (still have one).

Brenda said...

Love the phone!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a fun card, Barb. Thanks for the memories!