Friday, March 16, 2012

Pirates

Hi Everyone
Sparkle N Sprinkle has a few new pirate stamp sets that they've introduced recently and today I want to share a card using one of those sets. The set I used is called Treasure Hunt, set 458.



I know lots of little boys are into the pirate theme and these stamps would look great in a scrapbook or how about a cute card for the birthday boy. I can envision a pirate themed party and the invitations would be so cool done up in the pirate theme.

OK, so let me show you what I came up with using this great new set.


Click here for the instructions for this card. The template that is mentioned (Stairway Accordion Fold Template) is available here.

This card when folded will fit into a 6X6 envelope for mailing.

This is an easy card to construct and is so perfect for this set.

Thanks for stopping in today. See you soon,




3 comments:

April said...

You did a great job on this! I love it! Aaaarg -- matey!

Julie Z said...

Love this Barbara! Great design for this collection. Love the subtle colors & aged look. Really fun card!

E. Marie said...

What a great card idea. Love the distressed/aged look and perfect to combine all those images.