Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tulips in a Row

Hi Everyone
Thought I'd share with you a clean and simple card I made using a stamp from Art Impressions. I am not usually a clean and simple card maker but this turned out so nice looking and was quick and easy to make. I might have to make more of these types of cards. LOL


Supplies used:
Stamp -Art Impressions  P2872 Tulip Row
Marvy Markers - Jungle Green, Bubble Gum Pink
White CS
Punch - Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page
Embossing Folder
Ribbon

Spring is on the way and the tulips will be peeking thru the plant beds soon and remember, Easter is about 40 days away. See you soon,

7 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How elegant, Barbara! Love the white on white - I keep forgetting to do it. With the simple tulips, your card looks gorgeous! (love the sparkly jelly beans!)

Brenda said...

I really love the white on white look and always forget to use it! The tulips just pop against that background and it's got nice texture too!

Anonymous said...

I love the layered white with those beautiful and delicate flowers!

Unknown said...

Simply elegant Barb, just love it.

Sandy (Cheesy) said...

Yes, we sometimes forget to do the tone on tone and how simple and elegant it looks. I especially like white on white. This one is really great. Can I have some of those jellybeans? LOL

Shona Erlenborn said...

Yes, sometimes simpler is best. Certainly seems so here anyway! Beautiful card, Barb.

E. Marie said...

Wonderful card. Simple but stunning.