Monday, February 13, 2012

Easter Wishes

Hi Everyone,

Each month Sparkle N Sprinkle hosts a Sketch Challenge. It runs from the 1st to the end of each month. The winner receives a stamp set of their choice. This is a fun challenge and I'd love to see you enter.

Today I thought I'd spotlight a card I designed using the February Sketch Challenge over at Sparkle N Sprinkle.

Here is the Feb. Sketch 


Here is my card.

I used images from new set 457 Celebrate Life. 
This new set is so darling. It's perfect for those Easter cards you send out.

There is still plenty of time to work on your card and enter it in the contest.

Thanks for stopping in today, see you soon



3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your take on the sketch Barbara and your three little chicks are so cute.

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Beautiful card, Barbara! It almost reminds me of an envelope style card! I need to get my card made soon!

Julie Z said...

Very sweet card Barbara - love the little peeps scattered around the card! Very cute.