Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Always about me

Hi Everyone
Do you believe it. It's leap year day, February 29. Won't see another one for four more years. February has just flown by. So..........does that mean it will be Christmas before we know it???!!!??? LOL

I  just received some new Art Impressions stamps and I thought I'd use Edna, taking a bubble bath. She is so cool, she even keeps her jewelry on while in the tub, what class. LOL


Supplies used:
Embellishments
Ribbon
Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Dies- Ribbon Tags Trio  S4-323, Labels Sixteen S4-301
Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping in today. Stop back tomorrow for my take on the Art Impressions weekly challenge.

6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a riot Barb! I just adore those big bubbles!

Brenda said...

You are officially addicted to the Art Impressions old folks!!! LOL She's one of my favorites!

NanaConnie said...

Great card, Barbara! She's just too fabulous. lol You've given me my smile for the day and it'll be there all day long. :-D

creativearts said...

What a great way to end February! Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles! Love your card!

Donna Ellis said...

What a cool background! And why shouldn't Edna wear her diamonds and jewels while bathing... after all... she IS a diva!

Re the ribbon - do you make two ribbons and then tie together securely? I love it!

April said...

I just love this card! I love your bow and bubbles! Great job!