Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Child's Card

Hi Everyone,
Today I have two posts for you, this one is for Art Impressions Weekly Challenge, and the other post is for the  Sparkle N Sprinkle Deco Divas - Love is in the Air Blog Hop. So please check out my other post, if you have time. There are prizes to be awarded on the Blog Hop.

The Art Impressions Weekly Challenge theme this week is: Card for a child/ children.I thought I would make a card for a toddler.


This little cutie is adorable. She is called Little Dress Up Girl. I used a few Copic's to color her, added a frame to the crown ovals and a little bling and some ribbon and the card is just about done. Next I attached some vine ribbon and some pretty little pink flowers and it's finished.

Supplies Used:
Art Impressions - Little Dress Up Girl  H940
Ink - India Ink Black
Copic Markers - RV14, RV21, RV06, RV13, G21, G00, Y000
Spica Glitter Pen - Lemon
Spellbinders Dies - Crown Ovals  S4-303, Classic Ovals S4-112
May Arts - Vine Ribbon
Embellishments - Ribbon Rose, Rhinestones - Michaels

Well that is it for this post. Please try to check out the other post for today as well (it's the Sparkle N Sprinkle Deco Divas - Love is in the Air Blog Hop)

1 comment:

Kathy Vogel said...

The all dressed up baby is so cute. I love the card. The pink flowers work really well too. I have some of those that I used for a Christmas ornament. I'll have to try them with a card too.