Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Pumpkin Patch

Hi Stampers,
I wanted to share with you a card I made a few weeks back. I learned how to make this card a long time ago. Years ago!!!It is super easy to make but you can't just pop it in an envelope and mail it, it has too much volume. It really should go in a box. I call this design "The Pocket Card". I hope you like it.

I plan on making a video showing how to make this card but it will be a few weeks before I can get to that. So as soon as I get that done I will let you all know and you can see how his card is made. This type of card would make a great Christmas scene

I built this scene using stamps from Heartfelt Creations. As you can see, this card will stand on its own. 

That's all I have for you right now. I am going to leave you somewhat intrigued but I will start on the video.

Hope you have a great start to your week. Stop back Wednesday for Art Impressions inspiration.


2 comments:

Gerlinde said...

Those pumpkins are perfect for that pocket card! Absolutely amazing! Can't wait for the tutorial!

wendyp said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I would love to learn how to make one of those!