Monday, October 31, 2011

Bricks Along the Journey

Hi Everyone
Sunday I went to a great silent auction to raise money for breast cancer research. The function is known as Bricks Along the Journey.  Just thought you'd like to take a few minutes to see some great art submitted by a lot of artists in order to raise money for the research.  This was the 10th year for this event and it was my 2nd year for submitting. All of the submitted artwork has a brick included in the creation, somewhere.

 I have posted about one fourth of the bricks that were entered. This was a silent auction and they also had a raffle for a whole host of prizes. I didn't win any of the raffled gifts but my bricks were auctioned off. Yahoo!!!There were 2 bids on the bid sheet so I know someone took my creation home with them. I believe the opening bid was either $50. or $75. The winning bid was higher than the opening bid.

Without further ado, click here to go over to the new page that houses the pics of some of the fantastic bricks that were submitted this year.

Thanks for stopping by,

Barbara

1 comment:

creativearts said...

Amazing art work! I'm glad someone took your piece, Barbara.