Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Patriotic

Hi Stampers,
I probably should have saved this card til 9-11, but I thought you might like to see this now. And, if you send cards to the guys in the service, this might give you some inspiration.

I just got this stamp recently and he is really cool. Doesn't he look awesome with a little red, white and blue.

Recipe:
United We Stand  - G-2655
Eagle Head  - I3232
Ink - Black Soot Distress Ink, Denim Adirondack, Mona Rogue Fresco
Star Punch
Acrylic Stars
Copic  C1
Card stock: Red, Blue, Stardust
Copic - C1
Bakers Twine

Oh, by the way, have you submitted a card in this weeks challenge ?? The theme this week is "Favorite Technique".  You have until midnight tonight to enter. Everyone at Art Impressions would love to see your card entered.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. I hope to see you tomorrow with my sample card for next weeks challenge at Art Impressions.

Barbara

No comments: