Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Holly

Hi there stampers,

Is it any cooler where you are?? No?? Well, just keep thinking Christmas, that should help to keep you cool.

I've designed another card to help cool you off and inspire you.

I've wanted to use this stamp for a few weeks and finally decided on a design.

I made this round easel card. These are so easy to make and you can make square ones round ones and rectangle ones so just let your imagine go wild.















Here is a side view.


















Here is the card opened. I just love easel cards. They are so easy to display and they sit there so nicely. This will work nicely on a desk at the office or on a mantle or where ever you display cards.

I used the Copic markers to color the image with and the colors are so vibrant, aren't they.









Using the Spellbinders Fancy tag die I  stamped the sentiment on that fancy shape and used dimensional foam to pop it up . This keeps the card open for display.








Here is the card recipe.
Art Impressions Stamps used
Other products used:
QuicKutz - Rick Rack Circle
Spellbinders - Grand Circles  LF-114
Spellbinders - Fancy Tags S4-235
Copic Markers: G94, BG96, R29
Dimensional Foam

Keep cool, thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon,


2 comments:

D said...

I've never seen a circular easel card. Looks so cool!!! Love the Holly stamp too. The shadowing looks great!

Donna Ellis said...

B, LOVE that "ric-rack-y" look around the holly. I have that image, and love it! Beautiful coloring, and classy look with the gold EP.