Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art Impressions Challenge #14

Hi Everyone,
I finally finished all my projects and I will be sharing those with you throughout the month of May. In the meantime, I went to the Art Impressions blog and looked at the challenge out there and saw the theme for challenge 14 is to use an animal stamp.




Well, the first thing that came to mind was those crazy ladies that Art Impressions has. They are too funny!! So I decided to use Maude, she is an animal, you know.
















After I made the cute card of Maude "the animal", I looked at all the Art Impressions stamps in my stash and found that I have very few animal stamps and I didn't really want to use a bunny. I have this cute little giraffe stamp and a few other stamps that remind me of the African home of the giraffe so I designed this card with the animal theme in mind.




Well that is it for today hope you enjoyed my "animal" cards.


Thanks for stopping in, see you soon,




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara,
Love your creations....and they are 2 such different ones. Maude is such a darling animal! But the giraffe in his homeland bg is my fav. Outstanding!
Cheesy

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

cute ideas!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Donna Ellis said...

My favorite is the African card! How did you do that braiding? Really a pop out beauty!

Saron said...

I totally ADORE these beautiful cards!! Sooo great idea: Maude "The Animal" :) lol!
Thanks for joining Art Impressions Challenge#14!!
Hugs,
Soili-Maria