Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm Back ...........

I know, I know,  I've been missing in action. I went to visit a friend in Tennessee and had a blast. We got caught up on our lives, went shopping, went out to eat, met neighbors at a luncheon and then I showed Dianne some new things I have learned. So, now I am back, but I must have left my muse in Tennessee. I am having a hard time coming up with ideas. Bummer!!!!

I have Thank-You cards that need to get finished, so I am hoping that will bring my muse back home. On Sunday I will be posting my first post on the Just Imagine/Kreations blog so you will want to check out my post. By the way, have you looked at any of the posts there lately??? Well, the new DT members are showing off their ideas and they are fabulous, so make sure to check in at Just Imagine/Kreations for new ideas using their punches and circle maker and all the other cool tools they offer.






Its been raining here, and its the perfect time to go to my studio to finish those Thank You cards and get my project done for my Sunday post at Just Imagine/Kreations.




 I will be back to show you new pieces of inspiration. See you soon, thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Hopemore Studio said...

So glad to hear you had a good time Barb! Can we do anything to make this rain stop??

See you soon,
Angie