Friday, February 18, 2011

A Fan Fold Card

You remember the Fan Fold card that I posted in the Blog Hop post February 13??? Here are a few pictures of that card. It is so cute.




Well, I mentioned that I would make a video for everyone, to guide you thru the construction of the card  and also show you how easy this is to make. Well, here is the video.





I have a new tab, or page at the top that says, Videos and Techniques. This page will now house all of my videos and any techniques that I publish. I hope that this will make it easy to find a video, all in one spot.


Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions.




Have fun making your own Fan Fold Card. I would love to see your creations.

That's it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

4 comments:

Cornerstoregoddess said...

Very cool! Hope you're hive-ing a fabulous weekend. Enjoying seeing your beautiful work.

Julie Z said...

Really nice video Barbara. The original card (in the post) is really cute & the Spring Swirl stamps you did in the video look great too! May just have to try one of these! SNS Hugs, Julie Z

Donna Ells said...

Great tutorial! I feel like I'm there with you!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Just saw this video while I was getting ideas for starting my own blog! I love the fan card - what a clever idea. Have to give it a try!