Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Have Been Published and some new card designs for you

WOW!!!!!     I have been published in the March issue of CardMaker Magazine on pages 16 and 17. The March issue is on the newsstands  right now. That's so exciting!!! Here is a link to an online extra to see one of the designs that I submitted. Here are 2 more photos of items that I submitted.The photos of the items in the magazine are so much better than these pic's so you'll want to check out the magazine. If you get a copy of the CardMaker magazine, make sure to look at the complete instructions outlined on the two pages.

The stamps I used are Sparkle N Sprinkle's medallion stamps. I really like using medallion stamps because you can get double duty out of the stamps. You can just stamp the image once and get a great image as seen on the pink card below. However, if you stamp the image multiple times and then cut those images out, you can add dimensional foam and achieve a 3-D raised look. Those looks are so cool on cards, boxes, gift bags and many other things. I have added a raised dimensional medallion to the gold/yellow pillow box.

I just had to share that piece of exciting news with everyone.

Boy, I have had a busy few weeks so that's why it's been quiet here on the blog. But, behind the scenes, I've been quite busy designing about 8 or 9 new cards and I thought today I would share a few cards with you that I just completed.


Cards designed using new stamp sets.
These cards are using stamps from three new stamp sets 424, 427 and 428 from Sparkle N Sprinkle. Click on the link and check out those new sets. If you like music themed stamps or if you are looking for new music themed stamps, I think you are going to love these new releases.


Stop back tomorrow for additional cards with new designs, so until then.........
Thanks for stopping by





2 comments:

Denise said...

Wow I really love the music cards!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's so cool! Your cards are fabulous!