Sunday, December 5, 2010

Angels We Have Heard on High .............

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Between doing my Christmas shopping and making some gifts, the time is just slipping by. Some of the gifts I've made I can't show right now because the recipients look at my blog. However, I will take pictures and show them on Christmas day. You will love them I am sure.

I thought I would share with you today an ornament that I have been working on.These angels are so sweet, aren't they. And they will look great on Christmas trees or even on a centerpiece. These sweet angels remind me of the song "Angels We Have Heard on High". The author of this song is unknown however it was translated in 1862 from a French song. Click here for more information on this song.

Well, I've still got to make my Christmas Cards and finish one more type of gift for friends and I will be done except for the mailing. Going to the Post Office will be fun I'm sure, since it's not my favorite place to go as the lines are always out the door (no exeragation).

Well I have to finish my projects, so, that's it for now, thanks for stopping by today, have a great week.

Barbara

5 comments:

Donna said...

Love your angels and floral pieced card! You've been busy! Lots of textures and pretty goodies. I need to try the angels technique with pigment ink in the folders and then use pretty EPs before making the dress robes. Great idea!

Hopemore Studio said...

Barb, those angels are darling! Glad you are finding some time to create.

Angie

creativearts said...

I adore your angels! I would love to try to make one of these over the holidays just for fun. Would you be so kind as to post a tutorial or the measurements? They are so darling!
Eleanor

Anonymous said...

Love your angels! They are amazing!

Barbara Bruder said...

OK ladies here is the website where you can pick up the template.
http://chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com/2010/11/paper-angel-ornament-tutorial.html

This should take you right to the post for cuties. Glad you liked these, have fun making some.