Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poppy (C4C51)

Hope you had a great Saturday.

I ran across this fabulous blog, Crazy 4 Challenges ,and I decided to design a card and submit it. Here's the card. I used a stamp from Stacy's Stamps (POPPY).I used my Sizzix Big Shot Pro to cut the Spellbinders die, Labels 10.Patterned paper is from Wild Asparagus, solid red card stock is PopTone Wild Cherry,cream card stock from Cougar.Three red buttons were added as the embellishment and the sentiment is a preinked word stamp from JustRite. Colored images with Copic Markers.

Have a great Sunday,

Well that is it for now, thanks for stopping by, see you soon,

Barbara

5 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply beautiful and elegant Barbara!!! Thank you for playing along with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty card! Great coloring!!

Donna said...

It's lovely! Great job in shading to very dark "highlights" on the flower!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful coloring!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

What a lovely poppy, Barbara! I just love poppies and the colors go so well w/ your dp.