Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tags from Altered States of Mind club

Gi105 Here are the tags I received at the last Altered States of Mind meeting. We make tags and then exchange what we bring. Currently we are working on tage 1-9 & 0.


The rose and the cards tags were made by Ramona and the zero tag was made by Sandi.











Gi106



This is an ATC that I received in exchange for the ATC that I took to the meeting. Marian made this ATC.














We have a great group at ASOM club. Next month's meeting will be June 9 at the store.


This weekend is the holiday and the store will be closed Monday. I have a lot of the items that I need for the project I want to do that looks similar to what Tim Holtz did a while back. I plan on getting started on this Saturday. So hopefully next week I will be posting a photo of the project. 






No comments: